I am convinced that the best protection against evil that lurks among us is information ~ Dr. Julian Whitaker.
Much of the advice given to us, even from some government sources, cannot be regarded as reliable, because of the overwhelming influence of vested-interest groups. We must, therefore, rely on ourselves and our own efforts to safeguarding our health ~ Professor Jane Plant.
There is no one correct treatment for cancer.
- Therefore you need correct and truthful information for you to decide what to do.
- Do not depend on others to make decisions for you.
- Do not just listen to just one person to tell you what to do.
- To follow what everyone is doing may not be the right thing for you to do.
- Others may want to rush you to make a decision. They may instill fear into you. Don’t panic and don’t rush.
Ask yourself: Is he saying and doing this because he really cares for you or he is just going after your money?
Any wrong decision may bring more misery or even death.