In his book: Cancer Recovery Guide, pg. 28, Jonathan Chamberlain wrote:
The truth is mind and body are one. The body affects the mind and the mind affects the body … all thoughts are much facts as physical symptoms.
When my wife Bernadette learned that despite all the surgery, radiation and chemotherapy her tumour had returned, she was informed that she had three months to live. She was told this on 17 January. She died on 16 April. Three months exactly.
In our conversation this evening Jonathan said:
• From my own experience with my wife, we were in awe of the doctors …. We were in awe of our ignorance. We assumed that the doctors were best … I realized that was the biggest mistake I have ever made – to do what the doctors advise. You learn the hard way.
• She (wife) suffered from chemotherapy and it killed her. She died not just from cancer. She died from cancer plus chemotherapy. She died within one year because she did everything that doctor advised her.
Jonathan Chamberlain knows what he is talking about when he talks about cancer! This is the man who:
• Knows what “hell is like” going through cancer treatments which resulted in the death of his dear wife.
• Reads extensively to get to the bottom of all these treatments and came out rather “angry” and disappointed.
• Analyses what is going on and saw logical gaps in the current medical treatment for cancer – it is just “crazy”, according to him.